City Tours, Day trips and Shopping tours
Changes, Refunds and Cancellations
To change the date or cancel a tour, you must contact our offices by phone, or by email at [email protected].
Always allowed (except in the presence of non-changeable named tickets eg. Nominative train tickets).
Tour cancellation by the organizer
The organizer can withdraw from the tourist package contract and offer the traveller a full refund of the payments made for the package but is not required to pay additional compensation if the number of people registered for the package is less than the minimum envisaged and the organizer communicates the withdrawal to the traveller within 5 days before departure.
The organizer may withdraw from the travel package contract and offer the traveller credit equal to the value paid for the package but is not required to pay additional compensation if the organizer is unable to perform the contract due to unavoidable circumstances and extraordinary and communicates the withdrawal from the same to the traveller without unjustified delay before the start of the package.
Tour cancellation by the customer
Free cancellation within 5 days of the departure date
No refunds for requests received less than 5 days before departure or no show.
- It is the responsibility of all participants to be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the tour departure.
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- For information on meeting points or other urgent matters, please call one of our agencies.
- In the case of travel outside Italy a valid identity document for expatriation is mandatory
- On tours where radio guides are used, the sum of €70 per device will be charged in the event of loss.
- Zani Viaggi reserves the right to refuse participation in its tours to any person under the influence of drugs/alcohol and to any passenger who poses a threat to the staff or guests.
- Zani Viaggi is not responsible for cancellations or program changes due to force majeure (total or partial closure of museums, monuments or churches, traffic delays, strikes, unfavorable weather conditions, etc.). No refunds will be due. Some tours may be canceled or modified.
- Zani Viaggi tours will be carried out in any weather condition, except in cases of force majeure which do not allow the regular performance.
The Milan Pass
The voucher is personal, non-transferable and valid only if:
- – intact and attached to the matrix;
- – accompanied by a still valid pass and an identity document;
- – Completed in full and stamped by the facility that accepts it.
- – The voucher must be presented before payment.
- – Unused vouchers are non-refundable.
- – Lost passes and vouchers cannot be reissued or refunded under any circumstances.
- – The Milan Pass/Zani Viaggi cannot be held responsible for the partial or total closure of the facilities and/or the temporary suspension of activities for reasons beyond its control (e.g. strikes, maintenance, etc.).
The organizer and seller of the tourist package, to whom the traveler is addressing, must be authorized to carry out their respective activities on the basis of current legislation, including regional or municipal legislation, and operate in accordance with the provisions therein. The Organizer and the seller established on the Italian territory must be covered by an insurance contract for civil liability in favor of the traveler for compensation for damages deriving from the violation of the respective obligations assumed with the respective contracts. The tourist package organization contracts are supported by insurance policies or bank guarantees which, in the event of insolvency or bankruptcy of the organizer or the seller, guarantee, without delay upon request of the traveller, the reimbursement of the price paid for the purchase of the package and the immediate return of the traveler in the event that the package includes the transport of the traveler, as well as, if necessary, the payment of board and lodging before the return. This obligation also applies to professionals who facilitate related travel services, for the reimbursement of all payments they receive from travellers,
Web Sales SA
Lungolago Motta, 42
ZANI VIAGGI Srl
Autorizzazione Reg.le n. 3/1999 Prov. BG
Polizza R.C. UNIPOLSAI Numero 158561552
License (Auth. 3ADV/1999 BG)
Insurance UNIPOLSAI polizza n°158561552
Guarantee fund FONDO VACANZE FELICI n. 436A