We at Zani Viaggi srl, understand that making bookings online involves a great deal of trust on your part.
We take this trust very seriously, and make it a high priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us.
• What information we collect from you
• How we use your information
• With whom we share your information
• How you can access your information
• Your choices with respect to the collection and use of your information
• Cookies and other Web technologies
• Display of tailored advertising/Your choices
• How we protect your information
• External links
• How you can contact us
What information we collect from you
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way.
This includes information that can identify you ("personal information"), including your first and last name, telephone number, postal and email addresses, fax number, and, if you make a reservation through our site, credit card information (such as credit card number, cardholder name, and expiration date). We also may request information about your hotel room preferences, loyalty, frequent flyer and/or car rental programme information. You can choose not to provide information to us, but in general some information about you is required in order for you to register as a member; purchase products or services; complete a traveller profile; participate in a survey, competition or promotion; ask us a question; or initiate other transactions on our site.
Travel Companion Information
When you make a reservation for someone else through ZaniViaggi.com, we will request personal information and travel preferences about that individual. You should obtain the consent of other individuals prior to providing us with their personal information and travel preferences, as any access to view or change their information will be available only through your account.
Information from Other Sources
We also may periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from affiliated entities, business partners and other independent third-party sources and add it to our account information. Examples of information we may receive include: updated delivery and address information, purchase history, and demographic information.
How we use your information
We want to make it easy for you to take advantage of travel-related opportunities on our website. One way we do this is by sending you email messages that contain information about your travel-related interests. For example, if you search for a flight to New York on our website and have saved your itinerary or otherwise not yet booked your travel, we may send you an email message reminding you about your saved travel itinerary or about a special airfare to New York. Similarly, if you receive an email from us about New York travel and demonstrate an interest in New York hotels by affirmatively clicking on a link about New York hotels in the email, you may receive an email about New York hotel offers or other destination information. We believe these email messages will provide you with useful information about travel-related special offers available through our sites. Please note that you will have the opportunity to choose not to receive these email messages in any such email we send.
With whom we share your information
ZaniViaggi.com may share your information with the following entities:
• Suppliers, such as hotel, airline, car rental, and activity providers, who fulfill your travel reservations. Throughout ZaniViaggi.com, all services provided by a third-party supplier are described as such. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party travel supplier whose products you purchase through ZaniViaggi.com. Please note that these suppliers also may contact you as necessary to obtain additional information about you, facilitate your travel reservation, or respond to a review you may submit.
• Third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including credit card processing, business analytics, customer service, marketing, distribution of surveys or sweepstakes programs, and fraud prevention. We may also authorize third-party vendors to collect information on our behalf, including as necessary to operate features of our website or to facilitate the delivery of online advertising tailored to your interests. Third-party vendors have access to and may collect information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
• Business partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services. You can tell when a third party is involved in a product or service you have requested because their name will appear with ours. If you choose to access these optional services, we may share information about you, including your personal information, with those partners so that they can contact you directly by email or post about their products and services. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of these third-party business partners.
• Referring websites. If you were referred to ZaniViaggi.com from another website, we may share some information about you with that referring website so that they can contact you directly by email or post about their products and services. We have not placed limitations on the referring websites’ use of your personal information and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any website that referred you to ZaniViaggi.it.
We also may share your information:
• In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a sale of a subsidiary or a division, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
We also may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers and investors. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors our websites receive or the most popular hotels and holiday destinations. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop content and services we hope you will find of interest and to audit the efficacy of our advertising.
Your choices with respect to collection and use of your information
•As discussed above, you can choose not to provide us with any information, although it may be needed to make travel bookings or to take advantage of certain features offered on ZaniViaggi.com.
• When you accept to join the ZaniViaggi.com newsletter, you will be given a choice as to whether you want to receive email messages from us about Zani Viaggi special offers as well as email messages about products and services of selected third parties.
•When you subscribe the ZaniViaggi.com newsletter, you also will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from messages in any such email we send. Please note that we reserve the right to send you other communications, including service announcements, administrative messages, and surveys relating either to your transactions on ZaniViaggi.com, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies from ZaniViaggi.com, you will not be able to access portions of our site.
Cookies and other Web technologies
We automatically collect some information about you and your computer when you visit ZaniViaggi.com. For example, we will collect your IP address, Web browser software (such as Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari), and referring website. We also may collect information about your online activity, such as trips viewed and purchases made. One of our goals in collecting this automatic information is to help customise your user experience.
In addition to the above cookies, we use Local Shared Objects, also referred to as ”flash cookies,” on our website. These are used to enhance your user experience, for example, by storing your user preferences and settings, such as your volume/mute settings, and in connection with animated content on our website. Local Shared Objects are similar to browser cookies, but can store data more complex than simple text. By themselves, they cannot do anything to or with the data on your computer. Like other cookies, they can only access personally identifiable information that you have provided on this site, and cannot be accessed by other websites. To find out more about flash cookies or how to disable them, please click here.
This site may also use Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or Web bugs), which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are placed in the code of a Web page. We use Web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within our sites to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, and to improve site performance. We also may allow our service providers to use Web beacons to help us understand which emails have been opened by recipients and to track the visitor traffic and actions on our site. This helps us measure the effectiveness of our content and other offerings.
Display of tailored advertising/Your choices
Data collected by business partners and ad networks to serve you with relevant advertising. The advertisements you see on this website are served by us or by our service providers. But we also allow third parties to collect information about your online. These third parties include (1) other Zani Viaggi group companies; (2) business partners, who collect information when you view or interact with one of their advertisements on our sites; and (3) advertising networks, which collect information about your interests when you view or interact with one of the advertisements they place on many different websites on the Internet. The information gathered by these third parties is used to make predictions about your characteristics, interests or preferences and to display advertisements on our sites and across the Internet tailored to your apparent interests. We do not permit these third parties to collect personal information about you (such as email address) on our site, nor do we share with them any personal information about you.
Data collected by companies that operate cookie-based exchanges to serve you with relevant advertising. Like other companies operating online, this site participates in cookie-based exchanges where anonymous information is collected about your browsing behavior through cookies and other technologies and segmented into different topics of interest (such as travel). These topics of interest are then shared with third parties, including advertisers and ad networks, so they can tailor advertisements to your apparent interests. We do not share personal information (such as your email address) with these companies and we do not permit these companies to collect any such information about you on our site. Please click here to learn more about cookie-based exchanges, including how to access information about the topics of interest associated with cookies on your computer and how to decline participation in these programs.
How we protect your information
We want you to feel confident about using ZaniViaggi.com to make hotel and travel bookings, and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no website can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they only may do so for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption when transmitting personal information that is sensitive to you (e.g., credit card details) between your system and ours, and we employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information.
How you can contact us
Call: Our customer service agents are ready to help with your Zani Viaggi travel needs or other questions seven days a week. You may call +39 02 867131 from 8am - 7pm Monday to Sunday. In addition, you may directly contact the travel supplier at the phone number or address provided on your travel itinerary.
Write: You may also write to Zani Viaggi, via Magni 2/a, 24125 Bergamo, Italy
Zani Viaggi, via Magni 2/a, 24125 Bergamo, Italy
VAT NUMBER 02594070167